October 28, 2010

Another Perspective on Gnocchi

Today, two days after my less than excellent experience making gnocchi, I came across this blog entry about making gnocchi with kids. Wow, they sure make it look fun!


"The process is easy enough for you to involve very young kids, is a fun sensory experience (mashing, mixing, rolling!) and makes a wholesome dinner that the whole family can share." 

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said never. I still don't want to make it again anytime soon and definitely won't try to fix it after coming home from work again, but maybe someday.

1 comment:

  1. I bet it would be fun with kids! I mean I know I used to love rolling play dough snakes and then cutting them into mints.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts on this. I love reading all my comments!