May 6, 2010

It's for real! I guess.



Invitations have been printed...



...and cut.



Envelopes have been addressed...





...and stamped and mailed.


Other wedding bloggers have said that they felt like the wedding was "for real" when the invitations went out, but after all of the tedious hours of assembling them, I really just felt tired. The closest I've come to having a "We're really getting married!" moment was when Nathan tried on his wedding band. He's never worn a ring before, so seeing one on his finger really emphasized the point that we're entering a new stage of life.  Like marriage, wearing rings will be a permanent change for both of us, and it will take some getting used to. But I'm ready for that change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts on this. I love reading all my comments!