November 23, 2010

Wedding Recaps: Bridal Party Photos


We had three groomsmen, three bridesmaids, and a ring bearer in our wedding party. Our only reason for not having a flower girl is that we don't know any little girls. We had several boys we could have picked for a ring bearer, but no girls. I'm glad our ring bearer (or ring master, as he preferred to be called) was able to steal the show.



My three bridesmaids were my college friend and fellow graphic design major, Carly; my cousin and friend, Rachel; and my friend since middle school and roommate for all of college, Stacie.



Nathan's groomsmen were his friend from college, Scott; his older brother, Tim; and his friend since middle school, David. David's son was the ring bearer.



Ushers were Nathan's friend Eddy (far left) and my younger brother (far right). 



Nathan and David engaged in a tickle war.



Rachel and I managed to remain civil for once in our lives.



The jumping photo didn't turn out quite as spectacular as I had hoped. I had to combine two photos to get this one. Oh well, it's still funny.



It was over 90 degrees that day, so it's really amazing we got as many good photos as we did. Everyone in the bridal party was a really good sport.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts on this. I love reading all my comments!